Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Will this Christmas be a cancelled Christmas

Have you ever done something rash or in haste and regretted it later, like cancelled Christmas?

Well for years I've been trying to figure out how to setup a site to show the other side of Christmas, the cancelled christmas. I finally figured it out a site were people can share their thoughts and views on  cancelledchristmas.com.

Now I know it's pretty basic at the moment but... I was in a rush to set this up. It is after all five days before Christmas. AND I know Christmas is supposed to be a happy time, people get sad or need support all year round.

The idea is for you to share your Christmas experiences good or bad, even though the whole idea of the site a cancelledchristmas.com is for people to support each other about a cancelled christmas experience.

 One thing I do ask is the be peace on earth to all man kind when you comment and join the discussion on cancelledchristmas.com at the xmas blog.


I wish to each of you though 
I may not know you 
or you have done 
me wrong 
a Christmas that you deserve 
& I only wish you a 
happy healthy and safe new year


BECAUSE I know what Karma is like. 
DO YOU???

No comments: