Friday, December 02, 2011

what REALLY cheeses me off

You know I don't usually complain but...

You know what REALLY cheeses me off THIEVES LIKE THOSE AT  http://sharetradingstocks.com.au/australian-carpet-cleaning-stain-removal-professional-hints-tips/

sharetradingstocks.com.au coming to
your home soon
You know how I just posted here about how i spent the last 3 hours fixing an article a friend wrote for us a couple of years back. Well those thieves mentioned above stole the article the plagiarizers.


Hey morons why don't you go steal the money from the bank while they are not looking. I'm sure property owners gold coast, would love to see you try doing this to their property. Or do you only pick on disabled people who barely make enough to survive. article writing is hard enough.


My original post and link to original article are
http://ausisit.blogspot.com/2011/12/australian-carpet-cleaning-stain.html


This is even after I went to the trouble of doing things like the following at tecacentre.net 

tecacentre.net HELPS stamp out plagiarism our unique way!
tecacentre.net Helps stamp out plagiarism uniquely!

No comments: