Thursday, December 01, 2011

Grab a Neptune pizza on the Gold coast

Yes this is a blatant plug for a friend.

Look I know you secretly like pizza I'm sure my friend Vince won't tell anyone if you go Grab a Neptune pizza on the Gold coast today.

BUT Don't take my word for it, because I'm his friend I'm lying right.
WELL I'm not.

In case you don't want to go to the reviews here are some extracts

This is by far the best pizza shop on the gold coast, the staff are amazingly friendly and not to mention kind of cute...
If you want good, cheap but tasty pizza .. this is the best you will get this...
Best pizza shop around gold coast however the worst opening times...
Me and my friends agree that neptune pizza is the best! you can get a large pizza for under $8. they now have gormet pizzas which are the bomb,

Check out what all these people said in their

Hey I even found some bad ones... So you can see I'm not playing favourites ;-P

And yes Vince was even shocked people were writing about him, when I showed him after I stumbled across these in November 2011

NOW I proved you wrong go Grab a Neptune pizza today and enjoy it OR ELSE I'll come over to your house and... ONLY jokin :)


1 comment:

pennymiller.au said...

I ate quite a few pizzas from Neptune Pizza they are great. This is the one over at the bottom of the big hill in Gaven right?