Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stock vs options super supreme


If you got enough traffic from those or these high paying keywords, can you imagine the profits from a quick blog post or small article that went something like the following? using the keywords below there is a potential for just one click on each keyword  adding up to $127





I was checking out a bit of advice to see about Stocks Vs Options for a site I was almost finished making. 


Then I had to find a Professional Search Engine Optimization Company so I could get good rankings fast. 


 






I was also checking out the Lasik Eye Surgery Price because I just finished paying for one of those Paralegal Certificates Online courses. 










Half way through the course I thought I may have to investigate Chapter 9 Bankruptcy due to a financial problem I was having. 


 Part of which was I was trying to hard at keeping up with the trends.








Thankfully I am now working from home for one 
 of the Top Los Angeles Law Firms due to the great infrastructure they have at the office







 This almost lead me to searching for Treatments Of Schizophrenia due to the terrible financial debt incurred. 


This only happened after something went wrong with my new house plans. 


 Thankfully I was smart enough to check out and use House Plans With Porches so I could rest in the shade.




1 comment:

ausisit said...

I MUST CLEAR UP SOMETHING before some company or someone gets the wrong idea. What I was meaning in my email and hereon was nothing to do with anyone being enticed to click ANY ADS.

Just meaning the page would have quite a valuable array if the user was into those sorts of things.

Because I have noticed that the ads usually don't come up for the keywords but what you have searched for or visited.