Friday, December 09, 2011

SEO ponderment wonder of the ages



Why is it some pages are indexed quicker than others.

YES I know the answer but it was really a ponderment as a rhetorical question. I did a post the other day on one site it was indexed within a minute. So I thought I was seeing things so did another test, sure as the nose on your face it was indexed within a minute.

This is despite being on the same site where I just did a post it can be up to about a week. I can guess is the age or spidering times are out of sync with the other one or could be the newer one though it is younger has more cred somehow. But then again I could have screwed the link structure. NAH I have done sites with really screwed link structure and the Big G loves them like kids on candy.

Now for the purpose of not causing a tsunami and barrage of hate mail, I will not drop the sites names. Purely because I am not a name dropper.

I know to get some link love otherwise know as link juice, you have to have a wide variety of servers and sites linking to you. So see the pretty box click it or the link below to get you own link love, link juice whatever you like to call it.

Speaking of SEO try this

No comments: