Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Latest video vote 1 Rob Molhoek for mayor rob4mayor, uniteGC,


Hi Guys,




After the 'funny'
video
about the Mayoral race was uploaded by some mates about
a month ago I was asked about doing a serious video about what I
believe in, what I see as our future and want the future of the city to
be. Also since the first 'funny' video, incumbent Mayor Ron Clarke
seems to have 'discovered' the internet with a very long (and some say
very boring) video. So long in fact it had to be split into two parts
by the folks at youtube.com!
Most of it seems to be his CV scrolling slowly up over a sepia picture
of Ron running by himself somewhere and all the good things in the city
that he is now claiming credit for (including claiming credit for the
Titans formation unbelievably! – Funny I never saw him at any
Titan bid team meetings over previous five years…). He also
distances himself from all the bad things in the City saying they are
someone else's fault. That's ok – can't knock the guy for
trying it on...but I and hopefully most Gold Coaster know better.


Anyway for all of you who
asked for my 'serious' video about what I stand for here is the link: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=YRUx0nyxl1I


It has just gone up on
YouTube.com and has been emailed separately today and has been getting
plenty of hits already. I have kept it short and to the point. I hope
you like it and that it inspires others to support myself and UniteGC
on March 15.




If you do like it and what I
say in it then please forward the email to your friends and family,
asking them to watch it and to forward it on to their friends and
family.




Kind regards,





www.unitegc.org
www.rob4mayor.org







Authorised
by Rob Molhoek, 33 Reynolds Ave, Labrador for UniteGC





Just a footnote GO CHECK OUT what some of our supporters are saying

No comments: