Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Funny Alerts FOR 20 FEB 2008

Funny news broadcast: Hi people here are your Alerts FOR 
20 FEB 2008 12:00
 
Brought to you by www.tecacentre.net

News Alert for: funny stuff

Of A Certain Age: My funny valentines for the kids
The State - Columbia,SC,USA
My memory lays the bag on the dining room table in Columbia, even though I know I really received it in Michigan — a funny trick of the mind. ...
See all stories on this topic

Phil Tippett a special-effects pioneer
San Francisco Chronicle - CA, USA
"Phil's like this big blustery guy - he's grumpy but he's also funny," says Spiderwick animation supervisor Todd Labonte, who has worked at Tippett Studio ...
See all stories on this topic

Funny, he's Darth Vader, but it's us breathing heavy
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - Pittsburgh,PA,USA
That stuff always shocks me. How people can be so flippant with money. And that for me was a real departure. It's a comedy, you know, which I've never done. ...
See all stories on this topic

How John Sculley Saved Apple From Steve Jobs
Wired News - USA
Funny stuff. In reality, by the time Sculley's reign at Apple ended in 1993, the company was a shambling mess, wasting money on futuristic fancies like the ...
See all stories on this topic

Travel: It’s ‘Stuff White People Like’
World Hum - Manhattan Beach,CA,USA
19, and it lands a few funny blows at the expense of backpackers. Every white person takes at least one trip to Europe between the ages of 17-29. ...
See all stories on this topic

Gentlemen, pack your coolers - Speed Weeks 2008 - Blog
Tampa Bay's 10 - St. Petersburg,FL,USA
They open my cooler (this is standard) and make sure it looks fine, they don't dig thru it, and they just make sure no funny stuff is in there. ...
See all stories on this topic

Note to parents: "Semi-Pro" may not be for the kids
MLive.com - MI,USA
Sure, it's a funny movie, but what I saw at a media preview a couple of weeks ago definitely earns the R-rating it's probably going to receive. ...
See all stories on this topic

Say 'no' and make it stick
Globe and Mail - Canada
Don't worry, there won't be any funny stuff, and his mother is going to be there most of the time. Please. Just this one time.” Probably the single toughest ...
See all stories on this topic

Google Blogs Alert for: funny stuff

Life Stuff
By rlp
Most of the cool stuff about the new Drupal site are behind the scenes. Things that make it easier for me. I worked over the menus on the left. I got my Foy Davis and RLPDV and archive links the way I like them. Some of the stuff links ...
Real Live Preacher - I had this... - http://www.reallivepreacher.com

More funny stuff
By purplesque(purplesque)
Good for two minutes of full-blown belly laughter. -- Neatorama. Read and post comments | Send to a friend.
purplesque’s blog - http://purplesque.vox.com/library/posts/page/1/

Entrecard - Advertise for free
By Laura
For a few weeks that I’ve been seen those banners from Entrecard and although I entered in the front page several times, I never signed up, well until last week. Last week I signed up and at first it looked a little confused but after ...
Useful and Funny Stuff - http://www.usefulstuffblog.com

Funny Russian political posters
By Gogga
Here’sa collection of funny Russian political posters that just got emailed to me:. poster1 poster2 poster3. poster4 poster5 poster6. poster7 poster8 poster9. poster10 poster11 poster12. poster13 poster14 poster15 ...
gogga posts stuff - http://www.gogga.com/

Funny side up .. always
By dilsenomad
I actually believe in keeping the funny side up, as often as possible. It is similar to the sunny side up egg - for instance like the egg, it is easier to break through the thin, protective layer, and once the initial step is taken the ...
DilseNomad Culture Jamming 2... - http://dilsenomad.wordpress.com

No comments: