Thursday, February 28, 2008

Funny Alerts FOR 28 FEB 2008

Funny Alerts: Hi people here are your Alerts FOR  
28 FEB 2008 10:30
 
Brought to you by www.tecacentre.net

News Alert for: funny stuff

Comedy pro
Philadelphia Inquirer - Philadelphia,PA,USA
The challenge is to find funny videos that don't rely on the draw of celebrities like Eva Longoria and Fergie - whose not-all-that-funny fake sex tape and ...
See all stories on this topic

Five Questions for “The Whitest Kids U’ Know”
IIT Tech News - Chicago,IL,USA
Trevor: A lot of the early Letterman stuff. There really aren’t any negative influences; none of that “f-ck the man” stuff, we just want to be funny. ...
See all stories on this topic

Naples Players look to build on momentum for upcoming year
The News-Press - Fort Myers,FL,USA
"We want stuff that's funny, stuff that's hard-hitting and stuff that's emotionally involving." That's the same menu they had for the 2007-08, and audiences ...
See all stories on this topic

Private photos for my favourites
The Observer - UK
Apparently I'm funny, interesting and intelligent. But that could very easily be people laughing at me not with me and let's face it, interesting is pretty ...
See all stories on this topic

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 5
DVDTOWN.com - USA
The first time was funny, but by the time I worked my way to the end of the second disc this joke, like most of the stuff concocted by the "Aqua Teen" ...
See all stories on this topic

Q&A with ... Maryland's Greivis Vasquez
SI.com - USA
Sometimes I'll make a funny face while I'm doing it. I don't know if you watched the game when we played Duke last year, but I made a big three and then ...
See all stories on this topic

No more funny business, says Bana
NEWS.com.au - Australia
"I know it is frustrating for people who like to see that stuff and I just tell them to go onto YouTube, I just had had enough of it. ...
See all stories on this topic

Blogs Alert for: funny stuff

Funny videos : Ouch compilation
Here\`sa couple minutes of funny accidents to make you laugh.
Funny stuff archive - http://www.afunnystuff.com/

Ghost ride the whip!!
This is so funny! they ghost whip a Deloreon, funny stuff, had me lol!
Digg / upcoming - http://digg.com/

Three Depressing YouTube Experiences This Week (and it’s only ...
By nick
I’ve nothing against parents capturing their kids doing funny stuff and posting it on YouTube, but this video (and the father defends himself in the comments) really feels like it was shot FOR YouTube. Regardless of intent, the finished ...
IanSchafer.com - http://www.ianschafer.com

News: More WonderCon Updates
After reading his "funny" stuff for so many years, I have to admit I was surprised. I asked him how long he would be writing The Spirit and he said for as long as people like it. Hear that? Go out and buy it if you haven't already. ...
Comic Book News and Rumors! - http://www.comicvine.com/news/

Techie stuff
By Vanyel
Well, looks like the weatherman must have smoking some of that funny stuff, as the 6″ of snow and the major storm has so far been a few flurries and a bit of a breeze. Oh well, just as well I went out yesterday and ran most of my ...
If You Could Read My Mind - http://fabulousness.wordpress.com

No comments: