Monday, February 25, 2008

Funny Alerts FOR 25 FEB 2008

Funny Alerts: Hi people here are your Alerts FOR  
25 FEB 2008 10:00
 
Brought to you by www.tecacentre.net

News Alert for: funny stuff

presidential race the stuff of dreams - literally
Toronto Star - Ontario, Canada
... over the world ... is probably having dreams about Clinton and Obama and I thought it would be interesting and funny to see what they were," Heti said. ...
See all stories on this topic

Dark forces at play
Boston Globe - United States
I was the one who made the ball take funny bounces to help the Celtics. Remember that Frank Selvy shot that rolled around the rim and out in the seventh ...
See all stories on this topic

Blog of the week: Stuff White People Like
San Francisco Chronicle - CA, USA
Upshot: All the hip kids are reading and responding to this blog, a wickedly funny satirical take on that great conundrum: What does it mean to be white? ...
See all stories on this topic

Look for, take down skeletons on Internet
Pasadena Star-News - Pasadena,CA,USA
When I enter my name on some of the search engines, I can find blogs that are not real complimentary about me, but most of it is funny stuff. ...
See all stories on this topic

Levi, Ray, and Shoup Chevy Impala SS
NHRA.com - Glendora,CA,USA
It was a great day for Wilkerson as he took double honors with the quickest run in qualifying, an impressive 4.775 plus the fastest run in Funny Car, ...
See all stories on this topic

His art isn't child's play
Richmond Times Dispatch - Richmond,VA,USA
"I don't consciously set out to make a funny painting. I'm not sure I understand how they get funny, but I'm pleased they do sometimes. ...
See all stories on this topic

Jason Statham Makes Off Like a Bandit in The Bank Job
MovieWeb - USA
It is funny. I asked my parents about it, and my friends. I'm not saying that they are going senile, or that they have Alzheimer's. ...
See all stories on this topic

Best of the blogs: our favourite websites from sports stars around ...
Times Online - UK
Those after a downloadable desktop of Ben in the pose above Straight man or funny act? He’s definitely straight and is the proud new father of twin ...
See all stories on this topic

There's only one true original here...
Guardian Unlimited - UK
... that it renders a lot of the good stuff redundant (why does James McAvoy's character even bother with this creature?). Juno is very funny and sassy, ...
See all stories on this topic

Score One For the Net
Newsweek - USA
Herskovitz: What's funny to me is, I consciously set out to make this lighter than the other shows that we've done. And I think it is. ...
See all stories on this topic

Blogs Alert for: funny stuff

Fox News Anchor Speechless
One of the guests on a (fair & balanced) Fox News broadcast tells it like it is and the news anchor doesn't know WHAT to say. Funny Stuff!
Bofunk Videos - http://www.bofunk.com

Funny Stuff I've Stumbled Upon
By galaxiecarol(galaxiecarol)
I've discovered Stumble.... like there wasn't enough to distract me from the things I really should be doing..... So Far: Philosophy - for Jason of course White People - uh... for white people?
dreamday cafe - http://galaxiecarol.blogspot.com/

Dive and drive
By Maria
Check out this cool new concept car from Swiss car maker Rinspeed. It’s called the sQuba, and on the surface, it looks like an ordinary luxury sports car. But it’s special. For one, it doesn’t need a driver. It can drive itself! ...
Funny Cool Stuff - http://www.funnycoolstuff.com

New funny pictures!
By allie4544
New funny pics! plus read the post below.
Club Penguin Stuff - http://allie4544.wordpress.com

Humor: Video Pranks - Very Funny Stuff!
By LibNOT_SR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1I1GH8ADw. funny, humor, pranks.
LibNOT - News, Video, and Conservativ... - http://www.libnot.com

No comments: