Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Best Spinner Blows big time

I suppose I should clarify before I get into doodoo about why The Best Spinner Blows big time. Well  it blows the competition right out of the water. I have tried all sorts of spinners for years and this just takes the cake and eats it.

I recently got my hands on another article spinner a free one is good but though not such a great article spinner as the best spinner.

I just went and bought a membership with my old mentor Jon from back in 2005 I've been buying his products since then and each time he comes out with a new one they are better. Jon I cannot wait to see what you come up with next. I thought your superspun articles were great and also web data parser. BUT  the best spinner just amazing.

When I write or re write an article it normally takes me round 2.5 to three hours. I saved the spun article template so will go and try another tomorow. I spun a 953 word article in less than 10 minutes from buying the best spinner and 97% of it made sense. It took me 3/4 of an hour to an hour total to check through and change the few things I needed to then add title keywords summary and upload to my article site and approve my new professional carpet care article. See I do multiple types of jobs due to my eyesight, that I'm good at & one of them is colour restoration, another is chemical manufacture, I make software for a hobby not as good as Jon yet.

As I said I only had to change a couple of words and the whole article was like a virgin. I ran the article through copyscape and passed so I suspected something wrong. You see I'm like that have to try figuring out why is it so. So I sat here and put almost each sentence through Google. Now we all know how fanatical and thorough Google is and they were as blind as I am. BTW I have 6/75 sight most days in one eye and blind in the plastic one.

I have to say even though I have only spun one article so far and got a few variations to work with, this in my book is the best spinner, living up to it's name and blows every other article spinner I have used out of the atmosphere.

Jon was the first person I heard about 3 way links from and use this network for some of my sites. Man it's amazing what these links can do. With the power of the links I can just about crush anything. I did a test one day for about 3 weeks I had fun doing it to because I didn't like the guy I did it to due to the fact he lied to me through business with him. I launched an all out site bombardment on the guy and wiped him out just about using only the linking strategy and a couple of pages. The guy chucked a big wobbly the last election threatening all sorts of things and both times the guy ended up getting the job anyway

Read my review of 3 way links which doesn't really do the program justice but gives you some info to check out before buying from an independent source
http://ausis.hubpages.com/hub/ausis-recommends-3-way-links


No comments: