Thursday, January 05, 2012

Barry Plant - Real Estate Agent Parkwood: Real Estate and Property Barry Plant - Parkwood - Sales Rent with Barry Plant - Parkwood

Barry Plant - Real Estate Agent Parkwood: Real Estate and Property Barry Plant - Parkwood - Sales Rent with Barry Plant - Parkwood:

We met Barry Plant while doing work in Parkwood. A number of times we had nice chats with him. Unlike some other Parkwood real estate agents who destroyed some of our work and attacked us and whom we won't name, Barry was the most pleasant agent we came across in 19 years on the Gold coast. I would have to say the Parkwood best real estate award goes to Barry

If I was buying or selling I would list my home with Barry Plant real estate Parkwood any day of the week.


This is a completely unbiased & unsolicited testimonial
Barry probably doesn't even remember me from 2008 pulling the trolley around Parkwood doing home shopping catalogs.

'via Blog this'

No comments: