Monday, December 31, 2007

Best December 2007 funnies

I haven't put a post up for a bit so what better than a funny. I thought this was the best funny than any other this year. All brothers and sisters, men and women can probably relate to it.

my sister and I after catching fish for breakfast

I dedicate this post to The best sister I will have in life.

My sister sent this email today and I was a bit scared when I read the subject, WHY MEN DECIDED TO WEAR CLOTHES. You see my sister sends me all sorts of interesting stuff and is more of a tomboy than I am though I am a guy. She has been like that since she was young JUST take a look at her on the left. CLICK the pic for a bigger one also. She used to beat me up, broke my nose twice, but  nowadays she is OK I just stay clear of her when she is annoyed. BTW can you just imagine what she did with the HOOKS? Scroll down for the funnies and see.  NOW I promise this is the last thing I will say about my sister...

FOR 2007 THAT IS...!

I am happy to say I can share this little ray of sunshine with all you kind readers and I am happy that I am 1 man that DECIDED TO WEAR CLOTHES after seeing these pics.

When books were invented men had a Funny curiosity with some of them cars, bikes, boats, babes


When flies were invented men had a new sport and found it Funny when they pulled off the legs


When tables were invented men had a new place to do things found it Fun due to the strong legs


When toilets were invented men had a new place to practice hunting skills found it Fun as even when they missed there was a cry usually from the wife


When fighting was invented men had no idea what to do but found it Fun due to some having strong legs and the chase excited some of them


When ice cream was invented men liked the taste and found it Fun making a mess they did not find the melt part fun though it excited some of them


When the cactus was invented men liked them to hide behind and found it Fun teasing the animals one thing they forgot about they did not find fun though it excited some of them


No comments: